|US Shopping Aloe Vera Drinks | Weight Management | Combo Packs | Personal Care | Skincare|
|Sports Products | Bee Products | Vital 5 | Makeup | Nutrition|
What is breast cancer?
Breast cancer is a cancer that starts in the breast tissue.Breast cancer can start in milk ducts or milk-producing glands.
Are you at risk of getting breast cancer?
All women are at risk for breast cancer, and as you get older, your risk increases. Breast Self Examination (BSE) and breast mammogram can help to detect breast cancer early when it is most treatable.
Treatment may consist of radiation, lumpectomy (surgical removal of breast lump and some tissue around it), mastectomy (surgical removal of one or both breast, partially or completely), and chemotherapy and hormone therapy.
• Age : the chance of getting breast cancer increases as you get older
• Family history : first-degree relatives (mother, sister, or daughter) with breast cancer
• Inherited defective BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes
• Previous breast cancer history
• Women who never had children / had first child after age 30
• Women who had their first menstrual period before age 12
• Women who went through menopause after age 55
• Lifestyle factors – high fat diets, alcohol consumption, cigarette smoking, caffeine intake, stress, and lack of physical activity.
Symptoms / signs
• A painless lump in your breast
• A change in the size or shape of the breast
• Dimpling (small hollow(s)) on the surface of the breast skin.
• A nipple turned inward into the breast
• Fluid discharged from the nipple, especially if it’s bloody
• Scaly, red, or swollen skin on the breast, nipple, or the dark area surrounding the nipple. The skin may have ridges (long, narrow lines) that it looks like the skin of an orange.
1. Pomesteen Power(475ml)
• Perfect blend of high antioxidant fruits that include pomegranate, blueberry, blackberry, mangosteen, pear, raspberry and grape seed extract.
• Antioxidants help to protect breast tissue cells by neutralizing free radicals and help to reduce side effects from treatment.
2. Aloe Berry Nectar(1litre)
• Contains patented 100% stabilized Aloe Vera plus cranberry extract that helps to regulate body hormones.
• Contains healthful phytonutrients which is beneficial for protecting body cells from harmful free radicals.
3. Forever Ultra Lite with Aminotein(tin)
• Provides high quality protein in the form of 18 amino acids (including the 8 essential ones) that are easily digested and absorbed. 2 scoops provide the daily 100% RDA requirements.
• An ideal food supplement for those who have undergone treatment or are recuperating from illnesses as it helps to repair body cells and promote faster recovery.